Queen Elizabeth ❤ Ultracentral | Free Parking
Discover the charm of the city and feel at home in this unique home in its style, located in an idyllic location, ultra-central, but very quiet, with a modern and elegant design that will make you enjoy the morning awakenings in a calm and comfortable atmosphere, just a short distance away from some of the most important historical monuments, cafes and restaurants in Bucharest.
At the end of the day, home isn't where you came from. Home is that "somewhere" where you go and you feel that this place is yours.. With us, you can feel at home in each one of our apartments, starting with this lovely and cosy apartment situated in a great location. Even if there is a self check in, we'll be waiting for you with a hot cup of coffee on the table, 425 mbps internet speed and a comfortable bed, so you can relax and fully enjoy your stay.
Clean towels every day
Things to know
We are Ramona (experienced host and always with a smile), Cristian (photographer and travel addict), Elena (travel agent and leisure painter) and Paul (customer support agent and theater enthusiast), a multicultural team from Bucharest and Brașov. We are each different in many ways, but we all share one thing in common: a passion for unique and magical experiences.
We like to imagine that we could create and share amazing moments with you through our hosting services. We are constantly thinking about how to make our home bring you an even greater sense of satisfaction and amazement, so that you can fully enjoy your vacation.
We are really excited and happy to welcome each new guest, so we invite you to step into one of our homes, follow our adventures and experiences on social media, and help us grow by sharing what you felt about your stay and about the places you visited.
As a Host, we aim to make your stay as comfortable as it can possibly be! Our mission is to help our guests create beautiful friends & family memories in our cozy home. For us to do so, we would truly appreciate it if you can follow these house rules and confirm that is has been reviewed WITHIN 48 HOURS OF YOUR BOOKING or 7 days prior to your arrival. This is to ensure that if there is any reason the House Rules cannot be followed, you, our guest, will have the option of cancelling the booking penalty free. Thank you in advance and truly appreciate your cooperation!
- Keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- There shall not be smoking inside the home. Extra cleaning fees to remove odor and stains may be applied.
- PARKING is provided on the underground and is suitable for sedans or smaller SUVs.
- Please do not rearrange the furniture.
- If you would like to host an event (i.e. wedding, graduation, not party), please speak with us about it first.
- If guests are found to have had a party without host permission which results in extra cleaning, guests will be responsible for extra cleaning charges and in the unfortunate event of the disruptions alerting neighbors, GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
- If guests are suspected of carrying and/or using illegal drugs of any kind, the authorities will be engaged, and GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
- Lastly, because this is an Airbnb community not a hotel, please be respectful of the property and keep it clean before you leave. (Respect our property and our things). If you have read it this far, THANK YOU for being a SUPER GUEST!
Soho Residence Unirii, the newest residential complex in the center of Bucharest, is the ideal place to take advantage of the most beautiful historical sights and tourist attractions in the city.
Among the nearest places to visit and admire are the Old Center, the Parliament Palace, Unirii Square, the Jewish Quarter, the Youth Park, the National Library of Romania, Radu Voda Monastery, Il Mulino d'Oro Restaurant, Constitution Square, Dristor Doner Kebap, Unirea Shopping Center and more.
Bucharest is a city full of life and we can help you discover the history of the most appreciated tourist spots also through a guided tour organized by our partners from Tuk-Tuk Bucharest. Here are some of the best landmarks of Bucharest that you will be able to admire during your trip with the only Tuk-Tuk in Bucharest:
- The National Museum of History
- The artesian wells in Union Square
- The University Square
- The Arch of Triumph
- The Romanian Athenaeum
- The The Royal Palace
and much more!
The tour includes:
- Driver / Tuk-Tuk Guide
- Bottled water
- Romanian snacks
- Music on board
- Selfie stand / External phone / camera battery
For couples, our recommendation is the romantic tour with minibar.
This is the most special tour you can do in Bucharest! You can surprise your loved one with this tuk-tuk tour, offering him/her a magical experience on one of the most beautiful routes in Bucharest.
The tour lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes and takes you to the most famous neighborhoods of Bucharest.
There is a minibar on board that includes small bottles of wine or Prosecco and soft drinks.
For more little secrets of a dream vacation in Bucharest or for details about the guided tour organized by our partners from Tuk-Tuk Bucharest, please send us a message and we'll